DEPARTMENT NO. 9
MEMBERS IN CHARGE – Bonnie Kirker Bogart 513-734- 1233, Jerry Krebs 513-683- 2499
DIRECTOR IN CHARGE – Luke Cox
OFFICIAL A.R.B.A.SANCTIONED SHOW
1. This will be an ARBA Sanctioned Show and Specialty Club Sanctioned Show on July 26, 2017
2. In –county owned rabbits must stay the entire fair. This will be a carrying case show for out-of- county exhibitors. Caging is at the discretion of the members in charge. Out-of- county must be in showroom by 8 a.m. day of show.
3. In-county rabbits must be caged and on display by 7 p.m. Monday, July 24 and will be released at 4 p.m. Saturday, July 29. Premiums will be given from 4-6 p.m. on July 29. Rabbits must be picked up during this time. Neither Members in Charge nor Clermont County Fair Board is responsible for rabbits left behind.
4. Day of Show, substitutions in same class, sex and breed only. No exceptions! All changes made through Members in Charge prior to start of judging.
5. ENTRIES SHOULD INCLUDE EXHIBITOR’S NAME, ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER, RABBIT BREED, SEX, TATTOO NUMBER, VARIETY, CLASS AND ENTRY FEES.
6. Entry fee is $1.50 per rabbit (including 4-H and FFA if they show in the open class show.) Please enclose with entry.
7. All exhibitors must purchase a day pass ($10.00.) The only exceptions are 4-H and FFA members. Please include with entry.
8. Send entries to Bonnie Kirker Bogart, 207 S. Main St., Bethel, Oh. 45160. Entries close and must be postmarked by Friday, July 21, 2017.
9. The Clermont County Fair Board or the Members in Charge will not be responsible for theft, accident, or loss.
10. Any injured, sick or diseased animal must be removed from area.
11. Attendants will feed and water. Feed is donated by BETHEL FEED AND SUPPLY, Bethel, OH. Bedding is donated by LOUISO FEED & SEED.
12. Exhibitors are responsible for cleaning their own cages as necessary.
13. As stated in A.R.B.A. show rules, all animals must be permanently earmarked in the left ear or must be disqualified from the class.
14. With consideration for the judges, no tattooing will be done at the fairgrounds before the show.
15. Best of Show trophies, premiums, and class ribbons are given according to placement.
16. There is a $10.00 minimum for sale rabbits in barn area.
17. All listed A.R.B.A. recognized breeds will be judged and awarded. In-county exhibitors must wait until Saturday at checkout to receive their awards.
18. Listed breeds are sanctioned by National and/or Ohio Clubs for points and legs.
19. Exhibitors do not need to be A.R.B.A. members
Junior (up to 6 months,
6-8 (6 to 8 months)
Senior (over 8 months)
Best of Breed and Best Opposite Sex Awards will be given to breeds having the largest entries.
Mini Lop New Zealand Californian Mini Satin
Netherland Dwarf Rex Flemish Giant English Lop
Holland Lop Dutch French Lop English Spot
Mini Rex Satin Single Fryers /Meat Pens Lionhead
1 ST - $1.50 2 ND - $1.00 3 rd - $.50
BEST OF BREED – AWARDS
BEST OPPOSITE BREED – AWARDS
BEST IN SHOW – AWARDS
OFFICIAL ARBA SANCTIONED SHOW
Eric Stewart, Executive Director
P.O. Box 5667
Bloomington, IL 61702
Individual: $20.00 per year, $50.00 for 3 years
Husband/Wife: $30.00 per year, $75.00 for 3 years
Youth: $12.00 per year, $30.00 for 3 years
The 94th National ARBA Convention for 2017 will be held at INDIANAPOLIS, INDIANA from OCT. 1-5, 2017